"If you are looking to retire off your profits I would hope that you would have a strong pension in place also. If you want to offset your payments or upkeep expenses, I would highly recommend this service.."
The Private Motorhome Rental team offers expertise in the RV industry with more than 30 cumulative years of experience helping RV owners be successful in the rental business. By listing your recreational vehicle with PMR, you’ll receive:
- Additional income to offset expenses and create more earning potential
- Access to insurance solutions for you to offer the renter
- 20% commission; industry is 25%
- Credit card processing
- Access to custom rental contracts in order to protect your investment
- A network of fellow RV owners dedicated to answer any questions and help you every step of the way.
- Started in 1994, we are the first movers in the industry and a wealth of expertise comes with that legacy.
- An all new, easy to use website
Private Motorhome Rental is the ultimate destination to find and rent an RV for your upcoming trip or vacation. If you currently own an RV or are looking to purchase one, we are your premiere choice to list your motorhome. For more than 20 years, PMR has been the top choice for RV rentals from private owners – sharing the enjoyment of RV travel with individuals and families across the U.S.
We specialize in connecting the right owner with the ideal renter and successfully oversee all details regarding rental, trip details, insurance, pickup and delivery, repairs and so much more. See our full list of owner and renter benefits below.
Our terrific association program offers exceptional value and unique return-on-investment opportunities. We invite you to follow along in our journey, and begin creating your own. The belief and determination in providing excellent service, coupled with the experience and expertise of our partners, allows you to uncover that wanderlust spirit and breathtaking pursuit of adventure.
Join us and our full-service luxury RV owners/renters now!
List your motor home with us and get…
- Online or printed materials teach you everything you need to know about this great income-generating opportunity.
- In addition, we provide all the details and forms for renting your motor home, including:
- Reservation forms
- Recommended rental rates
- Insurance information
- Rental contracts
- Accounting forms
- Credit card acceptance
I recently joined the Private Motorhome Association this March for the same reason you are considering it. I have a 35' Allegro Bus diesel pusher and can only reasonably expect to use it 3-4 weeks per year. I think this is a great way to offset the costs. moreMarc Cassalina Milton, NY
A Large customer pool:
- We are a national association of motorhome owners that attracts renters from all over the country.
An Easy Routine:
- You continue to house your motor home at your location.
- Renters come to you – you go over the motor home operations with them at check out time.
- Half of the balance is due to reserve the RV, the remaining balance is due 30 days before the start of the rental, and the security deposit is collected 5-7 days before the rental.
This is a Great Program! We Offer:
I can not think of a reason this wouldn't be a good way to help offset the cost and with a few breaks make a return greater than the combined payment and expenses involved. I hesitate to say profit since the way you carry the expenses, depreciation etc. will dictate to a great extent, the true real net profit. moreAl Grey Cameron Park, CA
How Rental Fees and Commissions Work
Association Membership is 20% of all rental fees generated by his/her motorhome for the first 12 months, regardless of whether the rentals are generated by the association or by other advertising. We are not exclusive.
More Benefits of the Association
We help you actively pursue new markets and information, as well as better business and RV services through:
Advertising and Renter Services
We have been associated with PMRA for about three years. The Association has been extremely helpful in terms of exposure on the Internet. We do not advertise in the paper and we do not have an ad in the phone book. Their fee structure is very fair for the service they provide. The site gets thousands of hits each week giving your coach tons of exposure.
I can only speak for our experience when I say, it's been profitable. We are in a market that has a huge client base. Our coach goes out on average at least once a month starting in April until late fall. We get more requests than we can fill during the summer.
Please keep in mind, Wisconsin may be different. Having grown up in Chicago, I know how beautiful Wisconsin can be so I can only imagine you would have no problem renting your unit.
We have a large diesel unit and although fuel prices have gone through the roof, we are starting to get inquiries for this year.
If you are looking to retire off your profits I would hope that you would have a strong pension in place also. If you want to offset your payments or upkeep expenses, I would highly recommend this service.
Regards,Paul Arden Dallas, TX
Supporting Members’ Business and Motor Home Needs
I can honestly say it has been a really good experience for us. Not to mention the heads-up these guys give you on rentals to beware of like to the Burning Man in the desert. Just not a friendly place for your coach to go and we had no idea. You can contact me anytime for a reference for the association. I am glad I didn't start this business without it. It protects you and the renter. Its definitely a win/win!!!!!!" moreLori Powell Spanish Fork, UT
MOTORHOME R.V. RENTAL ASSOCIATION CLASS
Upon completion of this class, you will have a complete understanding of the Motorhome RV Rental Business and how this business will pay for your motorhome with an average of only one hour per week of your time.
You'll learn who to rent to and who not to rent to. You'll learn advertising, proper scheduling, accounting, maintenance, insurance, background checks, motor vehicle reports, how to rent to movie studios on location and much much more. (view class outline.)
Then, sit back, book the renters we send you, --- and take in the money.
That's all it takes, we do the rest.
- All of the advertising… You just sit back and take the phone calls and emails from the renters.
- Credit Card Acceptance… this is convenient for your renters and gives you the best rates available.
- Help in defraying your costs for maintenance, upkeep or monthly payments.
- Easy-to-View information and pictures of your R.V. on our website.
- Maintaining the best web page in the R.V. rental industry, making the site easy to use for both owners and customers.
- Advertising for R.V. rentals and referral of customers.
- Providing links on our website so renters can plan and schedule their entire vacation if they wish to do so.
- Helping members accept credit cards from renters at the best rates available.
- Providing education, information, sample contracts, brochures, etc. to members on an as-needed basis.
- (706) 309-7988
- FAX (706) 955-1385